Ask Product Hunt
Ask the Product Hunt community for their product recommendations and advice.
I am looking for best calendar app where I can share my calendar publicly to schedule meetings easily.
Meetingbird Supercharge your team's meetings
Calendly Simple, beautiful scheduling.
- I have a portfolio of 20 crypto currencies. Would like to track/collect hourly prices for each crypto on individual exchanges (Bittrex for example). I have played around with IFTTT and Google Sheets but haven’t found a working solution yet that gives accurate results.
- My preference is Ethereum over Bitcoin due to the high transfer fees involved with Bitcoin. I'm definitely open to many options as I'm still exploring this possibility. What apps or systems are highly recommended? Billing amounts will be either around $50 or between $500-$2k.4 recommendedShare
- Looking to update my resume and would like to crowdsource opinions :) I need it to be able to export as PDF and do it in a way that it can be auto-scanned by application tools (my previous export was read backward by the application software (for instance my cell number would be )DCBA instead of ABCD). I could do it from scratch in Adobe, but I'm looking for something more efficient and cost-effective. Obviously the designs must be good! StandardResume is not working anymore for me and the dev is not replying to my messages /shrug.
- People rarely invest in 1 asset (cryptos, stocks...) or using 1 broker (banks, professional brokers...) Do you know a software where you can aggregate a simulation of ALL your different investments so you can check their evolution with just a quick view?
- We need to host the documentation on our server and make them public.
- I'm close to finishing up the mvp of my iOS side project, Savor & West, and realized I probably need a welcome walkthrough for first time users. I've been looking around for some inspirations. Do any apps with a great first time user walkthrough come to mind that I should check out?
- I'm looking for a to-do list app that integrates between my laptop and phone. A lot of the ones I've found just have too much going and I'm looking for something clean and simple. There's just something gratifying about clicking a "done" checkbox.10 recommendedShare
- I'm one of the developer of Valuta EX (https://www.producthunt.com/post...) and I would like to know what do you search for in a currency converter app. Why would you prefer an app instead of googling? And how would you chose among two currency converter apps? Have you some apps do you like most? Why?1 answerShare
- I'm looking for a tool that can simply get access to social data , (specially twitter) and export them easily to use in my marketing research. It would be beneficial if it provides sentiment analysis for the tweets too.
- I've been making a point to get more organized, and have found a combination of Airtable, Bear, and Things 3 to work just about perfectly. More specifically, I've wanted to learn game development for a while, so I finally jumped on a few courses on Udemy. The tutorials are fantastic, but I've also been really surprised by how well thought out the Udemy platform is, lots of great touches that make learning and interacting with the instructor/community so much easier. What apps or tools are you using to achieve and maintain your New Years resolutions?8 recommendedShare
- I'm trying to create a video ad campaign for our demo app. Tried Spark and iMove, but I was wondering if there is easier platforms to use. Thank you!1 recommendedShare
- Looking for a software that has online drive, word processor and spread sheet editor... Everything like Google has, but self hosted.1 recommendedShare
- We all use CoinMarketCap and Coinbase, but I am wondering what YOUR favorite tool, service, or even product is in this space. Thanks in advance for taking your time to answer the question...7 recommendedShare
- I'm trying to show a buddy of mine who is somewhat more traditional in his business thinking that operating Lean isn't just a gimmick / fad.8 answersShare
- The first app I check is iPhone alarm app. Have to turn off those gazillion amounts of alarms I set.14 recommendedShare