Ask Product Hunt
Ask the Product Hunt community for their product recommendations and advice.
I am looking for an application with which I can track what my employees are working on, to measure their productivity so that I can appraise them better.
Zenkit The project management tool that grows with you
Lattice An elegant goal setting tool to keep your team aligned
Toggl insanely simple free time tracking
- Ultimately I'd like to know online tools that are interactive for users/viewers that can be used to maintain, present and illustrate progress against a strategy or roadmap.2 recommendedShare
- I'm looking for a product that will help me stay focused on the task at hand. Any favorites?25 recommendedShare
- Feeling disorganized 👀32 recommendedShare
- I'm looking to make a hierarchy chart. It's actually not for an organization. What's the best software for this? Ideally, it would accept an excel format or something like that, and then handle drawing the visualization for me.
- We're going to run some experiments and would love to hear your recommendations. We're looking for something that will help manage multiple campaigns and report performance to help us learn what works and what doesn't.14 recommendedShare
- With the Product Hunt Global Hackathon kicking off soon, now's a good time to share your side project ideas. Add yours below and remember, this is a judgement free environment. 😊177 answersShare
- I finally want to put some structure around my contacts and prefer something simple and lightweight which supports arbitrary tagging and shared contact lists (or at least contact list access) with colleagues. other nice to have features include > easy export (to prevent lock-in) > integration w gmail to get stats like "last contact" etc27 recommendedShare
- I'm currently looking for iOS, Android, and Node.js developers to finish up a sweet new social/utility app 😁 Without funding, it is key to find partners that 1) have a lot of free time to work on the project by investing their own time and 2) are first and foremost motivated by passion for the idea itself. A lot of platforms for team recruitment are focused on finding designers, paid freelancers, or are unfortunately ghost towns. Anyone know any co-founder recruitment platforms with great communities or success stories out there? 🔥11 recommendedShare
- Business podcasts for me are like running machine and it has remained all time favourite for us to keep learning. I would like to learn and discover the best business podcasts right now and which has potential to rule the roost in upcoming future.31 recommendedShare
- Robinhood, OpenDoor, Coinbase, Stitchfix have seen massive growth in 2017. Which startups will be the ones to watch in 2018, and why?70 answersShare
- Something ideally that integrates with Stripe but requires minimal dev.13 recommendedShare
- I am looking for an easy way to create e-books online. Decent control over visuals (images, fonts) as well as great exporting options.10 recommendedShare
- Looking to easily create a site for a birthday party that allows me to send invites out via email or link, collect RSVPs, provide folks attending with information about the event (location, time, etc.)
- I watch something every morning / evening while cooking or eating. Usually, it is a TEDTalk, but I'm interested in discovering new talks/videos around tech, arts, design, science or history. What would you recommend?27 answersShare
- Can I build a product in a week , weekend, day or even an hour? The question makes sense because it is always better to have something out in the wild and quickly. But, even though I know this: I struggle with moving from an idea to a product. Ideally, I would like to move really quickly through this process to test whether an idea matters or not. If you have any suggestions as to what apps, products, books, etc may assist in rapidly testing ideas I would be most appreciative. I am also answering this question below. (Update - 23 October 2017. Thanks. Keep the recommendations coming. I think I am going to try as many as I can over the next few weeks - will post updates below).40 recommendedShare
- From a To Do list, CRM or Email application which application(s) do you find yourself using the most on mobile? (Your go to's when working on, launching or running a startup)37 recommendedShare