Ask Product Hunt
Ask the Product Hunt community for their product recommendations and advice.
A game-changer that you couldn't imagine doing business without.
Product Hunt 4.0 Now with Reviews, Badges, Web Links, and more ✨
Notion 2.0 The all-in-one workspace - notes, tasks, wikis, & databases
Earn.com Earn money for replying to emails and completing tasks.
- I want to know which is the best online chat tool you've used to reach out for help while browsing a store? Helpdesk? Intercom? Of all your conversations, how many times were you helped with context-specific information, compared to the times you were helped with generic answers?2 answersShare
- Please pick a product and pitch it to your grandmother (yes, yours! the context matters). I'm looking for good ways of explaining products simply. P.S. love you, grandma 😘8 recommendedShare
- Which tools would you recommend for managing remote teams and also keep in touch?34 answersShare
- I want to engage the audience during my presentation and want to create some polls.3 recommendedShare
- We've used Mailchimp and Autopilot and neither we're really nice enough to use or allowed us to make really nice looking emails (we're about to launch some new features and wanna do a nice announcement email). Looking for something with either really nice templates or a good builder with good features!16 recommendedShare
- As a college student, I'm looking out for apps/sites that are helpful when I'm planning parties and events.10 recommendedShare
- I'm wondering if there are many successfully products out there, made by solo entrepreneurs.27 recommendedShare
- If so, which one and how's it going so far? 😄21 recommendedShare
- You just awoke, but you can't help yourself getting out of the bed unless you visit that one app!44 recommendedShare
- I'm looking for the best web app to track my altcoin. Probably a profit calculator etc12 recommendedShare
- If you know Cryptokitties this one is for you. I found two new cryptoassets such as BitPet and TronDogs which will be launching soon. I was wondering which of the two should I start with? I didn't choose Cryptokitties as I wanted to start on these two upcoming cryptoassets before they get established.13 answersShare
- The tech industry tends to glorify venture funding, associating investor commitments as an illustration of success. Of course, venture funding is a means to an end and many talented makers choose not to raise capital for their startup. Name some of your favorite products and companies built by bootstrappers.70 recommendedShare
- Are you using any online applications to manage your payroll and HR matters? What applications do you use and how is your experience?13 recommendedShare